Climb Everest in 2016 / 17 / 18 etc with 4 times summiteer Tim Mosedale

Everest Expedition via South Col 2016 / 2017 / 18 / 19 etc

Thursday 31 March 2011

Grollies

Just when I thought I had managed to get everything in hand Ali asked me .... so how many pairs of undies are you taking this year?

Yikes! I knew there was something I'd missed.

Now you may not have heard of the 8 day rule. Wear your pants, then turn them back to front, then inside out, then back to front again (so that's 4 days) and then swap with your tent partner - hey presto 8 days!

Now there are 5 plus myself plus our expedition doctor on this trip so in theory I could get 28 days out of one pair. So 3 pairs should see me right for the whole trip.

Only kidding ... I'll travel in a pair and leave them in KTM to pick up on my return once they have been laundered.


No comments:

Post a Comment